MOLICEL P42A 4100MAH 21700 BATTERY
Molicel are for vaping, just ask them yourselves. They're into safe batteries for vapers, and the offering we have for you goes above and beyond not just in safety, but in capacity and performance well above many of the other widely available cells in the market. Read on for more info!
The Molicel P42A 21700 battery is a top tier battery, beating even the current purple-wrapped king. It carries a typical 4100mah capacity and offers a continuous discharge rating of 30A (40A in cooler conditions, but stay safe out there). As you'd expect from a top level producer of quality like Moli, the P42A has a super low resistance, quick charging time and peak pulse discharging of up to 45A.
- Rated Capacity: 4.0Ah (Minimum), 4.1Ah (Typical)
- Rated Charge: Limiting 4.2A and constant 4.2V charge for 1.5 hours or 50mA at 23C.
- Rated Discharge: constant 0.84A discharge until 2.5V at 23C
- Nominal Voltage 3.6V
- Shipping Voltage: >3.45V (approximate state of charge on arrival <30%)
- Internal Resistance: <15mΩ (measured by AC impedance at 1kHz)
- End of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- End of Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Charging Time: approximately 90 minutes
- Maximum Charging Current: 8.4A
- Maximum Discharging Current: 45A (this is NOT continuous)
- Operating Temperature:
- Charging: -20~60C
- Discharging: -40~60C
- Storage Temperature: <35C, recommended <23C for long term storage
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHARGING BATTERIES THAT ARE REQUIRED IN MODS AND KITS THROUGH AN EXTERNAL BATTERY CHARGER.
By purchasing batteries from SHOOZITECH, you are accepting full responsibility for proper battery care and usage.
Batteries can fail without warning. The user must know the risks of lithium batteries and should have knowledge of how to care for them, charge and discharge them, and use them safely before using any device or mod. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Batteries may explode if mishandled. SHOOZITECH, its employees and its authorised representatives will not be held liable or responsible for the use/misuse of lithium batteries, e-cigarette devices, or any battery chargers leading to any injury, serious harm or death.